OKUMA RTX FIXED SPOOL SPINNING REEL
LIMITED EDITION IRON MAN SUPER HERO VERSION
3000 OR 4000 SIZE
Okuma RTX spinning reels are constructed of C-40X carbon makes the reel extremely lighter and durable. The RTX series focus on freshwater and inshore saltwater applications.
- Extremely light weight C-40X carbon frame, sideplate and rotor
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 7BB + 1RB Stainless steel ball bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- ALG: Precision AlumiLite alloy main gear and oscillating gears
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Light weight barrel shaped EVA handle knob on 25-40 sizes
- Durable Ergo Grip handle knob on 55-size
- Hydro Block watertight drag seal
- Durable 1-pcs solid aluminum, gun smoke anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Precision Elliptical Gearing System
Creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Substantially stronger composite than standard graphite materials. At 25% lighter, 1.5 times stronger and 100% anti-corrosive, translates into and extremely light weight and durable construction.
Rotor Equalizing System
Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.
Even Flow Roller System
Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Block water and foreign materials from entering system, ensure the drag washers always perform at optimal level