Rockaway RA 6000 FIXED SPOOL REEL (2020 NEW)
Okuma Rockaway Spinning Reel features small compact body, equipping with 4BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing, 5.3:1 gear ratio with 104cm of line pickup, rigid metal handle design to reduce flex, and cyclonic flow rotor technology.
- 4BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- 5.3:1 gear ratio with 104cm of line pickup
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Corrosion resistant frame, side plate and rotor
- Rigid metal handle design to reduce flex
- Long cast, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
Even Flow Roller System
Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Rotor Equalizing System
Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Block water and foreign materials from entering system, ensure the drag washers always perform at optimal levels.
Rockaway Spinning Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight(g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max Drag Force(kg)||Mono. line capacity(mm)|
|RA-6000||5.3:1||4BB+1RB||486||104||12||0.30/370, 0.33/300, 0.35/270|