HTO N70 LABRAX SPECIAL (N7094ML)
9' 4" / 7-42 GRAM
Ideal if you want an all-round rod but prefers a little extra length. This rod will cast plugs, soft plastics and metals all very well and is a joy to work surface lures with.
A rod with lofty ambitions, it takes its name from the N70 Nebula, a luminous bubble of interstellar gas, a birthplace of powerful new stars. These massive formations of gas profoundly affect their environment, leaving their mark on the future for generations to come. A rod named after such an immense and powerful entity needs to be special, and it is. This is the very best bass blank HTO have ever built, we believe it to be one of the best bass rods ever made for the UK and European bass angler. The price of this rod was the very last thing we had in our minds when we set out on the N70 journey. We wanted to create the very best bass lure rod we could, with zero compromise. The blank itself is built from 40ton Carbon from renowned Japanese manufacturer, Mitsubishi. This carbon base is coated in M4 resin which adds incredible strength while retaining the highest elasticity and sensitivity, creating a blank wall that is 100 times higher in tensile strength compared to steel of the same thickness. Finally a layer of 45 degree helical carbon tape is wrapped around the blank giving it an extra layer of protection and a unique spiral look that doesn’t compromise the blanks performance. This building process makes the rod featherlight, crisp and with an extra fast action that will punch lures to distance with pinpoint accuracy while maintaining the very best action for working lures to their highest levels of efficiency and attraction. Fitted to the blank are Fuji Titanium Framed Torzite 2 K spinning guides. We chose these guides as they are super light to fit in with the featherweight blank, they are also highly efficient. Their design dramatically reduces line twist and gives the line a much more direct motion of travel through the guides for more efficient and accurate casting. They are suitable for both braid, fluorocarbon and monofilament. A Fuji VSS reel seat completes the rod, with a Winn grip handle that is soft to the touch, provides excellent grip and is light.
- ength 9' 4''
- Casting 7 -42gm
- THE BEST BASS ROD: Built with the best components and the best carbon, we believe this to be one of the best bass lure fishing rods ever made for the UK and European bass angler.
- SUPERLIGHT & STRONG: Built from 40ton carbon with an M4 resin and helical carbon tape wrap, this is a strong, light, crisp blank.
- ACCURATE & LONG CASTING: An extra fast action blank that will punch out lures to incredible distances and maintain precise, pinpoint accuracy.
- BEST GUIDES: Fitted throughout with Fuji Titanium Framed Torzite 2 K Spinning guides for lightness and the best casting efficiency.
- WINN GRIPS: The Fuji VSS reel seat is flanked by a Winn Grip, as is the butt grip. This style of grip is soft to touch, provides excellent grip and is light too.