GARDNER HEAD TORCHES
This head torch offers two levels of white light from the main beam and a perfectly balanced wide angle red light. This helps maintain night vision and is great for when you are trying to keep a low bank side profile.
The easily located rubber on/off switch controls the mode/function:
- The first click of the button turns the torch on to the brightest white light beam that is perfect for casting, wrapping up and all other situations when you need a powerful light source.
- Click the on/off button a second time and the beam will drop down in intensity; this mode is perfect for general night time use – i.e. walking to your chosen swim or dealing with fish on the bank.
- Clicking the on/off button a third time swaps the light output to a wide beam, created by twin red LEDs. This final mode offers excellent lighting without affecting your night vision.
The Phazor Torch only weighs 28 grams (1 ounce). This torch is water resistant, which means it can be relied upon whatever the weather.
General specifications of the Gardner Phazor Torch are:
- LED’s: 1W White LED and 2pc SMD Red LEDs
- Lumen: 50 Lumens (white light)
- Battery type: AA (not supplied)
- Functions: High Light – Low Light – Red Light – Off
- Water resistance: IPX5
- Headband Material: Polyester
- Headband Size: 65-70cm max (adjustable)
This powerful ATT Lite-Wave Sensor Head Torch can be switched on and off by hand movement (waving your hand in front of it), as well as standard button controls. With two levels of white light, along with a perfectly balanced wide angle red light for retention of your night vision, this torch is great for use on the bank especially when your hands are full.
How to use:
Use the buttons or wave your hand in front of the head torch to turn it on or off.
The right (Standby) button – – controls light output: first click goes to ‘Low White’, with further clicks going to ‘High White’, then ‘Red Constant’ and then ‘Off’. Keep the button depressed to turn off the light in any mode.
The left (Sensor) button – – controls the ‘sensor’ function: the blue indicator led will turn on when the sensor function is activated. The sensor function can also be activated when the head lamp is in use.
- Batteries: 3 x AAA (not included)
- Burn Time: 5.5Hrs on High White, 8Hrs on Low White
- Size: 60mm x 35mm x 44mm
- Weight: 68g (excluding batteries)
- Max Output: 220 lumens
- Water Resistance: IP X6
- Sensor Distance: max 15cm
PULSAR ATT USB
The ATT Pulsar USB head torch offers two levels of white light, along with a perfectly balanced wide angle red light for retention of your night vision.
The Pulsar Head Torch is recharged via USB, with a lead that is supplied with the torch.
The easily located rubber button controls the mode/function:
- The first click of the button turns the torch on to the lowest white beam (67 lumens).
- Click the button a second time and the beam will go to the highest white beam (170 lumens).
- For red LED mode ‘double click’ the button at anytime.
- To switch the unit off depress the button for 5 seconds.
The Pulsar Head Torch also features:
- Head torch only weighs 68 grams.
- The torch is water resistant.
- Supplied with USB charging lead.
- Recharge time is 3.5hrs.