GARDNER BRAID & MONO BLADES
ULTRA BLADES AND RIG BLADES
These high grade Rig Blades are ideal for intricate rig work and will cleanly cut skinned/coated braids, copolymer and fluorocarbon monofilaments and all braided Dyneema lines.
These compact scissors have high quality hardened steel blades that feature a serrated edge and a smooth edge which combine to offer the most precise cut as the serrated edge effectively grips the material enhancing their cutting action.
- Precision ground, hardened stainless steel blades that stay sharper for longer.
- Small size fits easily into most tackle boxes and pouches.
- Rubber lined rings for comfort in use and improved grip.
- Length= 10cm.
These high grade, precision ground stainless steel blades have been manufactured to work superbly on both braided and monofilament fishing lines.
They cut through any coated hooklink, copolymer line, Fluorocarbon or Dyneema braid cleanly and easily.
These blades have been thoroughly tested by Gardner Tackle’s in house team of rig tiers and work brilliantly even after prolonged use.
- Ultra Blades have one serrated edge and one smooth edge, which combine to offer the most precise cut. The serrated edge effectively grips the line in position whilst the flat edge effectively slices the line.
- These scissors are supplied with a protective cover to help maintain their condition and sharpness.
- Robustly constructed handles feature soft touch inserts for comfortable and secure grip.