Pro Kit - Five clips with ten 9" latex balloons.
Balloon Fishing Clip Features
- Easy to use, re-useable, purpose designed balloon clip
- Precise bait depth control
- High quality, biodegradable, natural latex balloons.
How To Fish with Balloons
- Step 1: Attach the balloon clip to the fishing line depending on your desired bait depth setting. Push the button firmly on the side of the balloon clip. Insert the fishing line into the line cavity. Release the button to lock the fishing line into place.
- Step 2: Blow up the latex balloon and tie a knot at the neck. (NOTE: For Night Fisher, activate glow stick by bending, then insert glow stick inside of balloon – or tape to outside of balloon using waterproof tape – inflate balloon and tie knot at the neck.)
- Step 3: Insert the balloon knot BEHIND the notch on the side of the balloon clip. Stretch the balloon neck and insert all the way into the cavity at the top of the balloon clip.
- Step 4: Add bait and fish!
- Step 5: When landing fish, press button to remove balloon clip and balloon from line. If balloon pops or tears due to a fish strike, remove the balloon from the balloon clip, inflate a new balloon and repeat!
FISHER KING BALLOON CLIPS