COX & RAWLE NYLON RUBBING TRACE
A strong up trace is essential for shark fishing. Made from 12' of tough 300lb (black) nylon to resist the potential damage caused by a shark rolling up the trace.
The Up trace is double looped and crimped to a strong crane swivel at the top and a matching crane swivel with coastlock snap at the bottom. The coastlock allows quick changes to you trace. The Up trace is fitted with a 4oz barrel lead to help get your bait down to the correct depth and ensure it is presented correctly.
Hand tied in the UK
- Strong nylon shark up trace
- Protects you from breakages should the shark roll up the trace
- 12' of 300lb heavy nylon
- Fitted with strong crane swivels
- Coastlock snap to allow fast trace changes
- Double looped and crimped for maximum strength
- Fitted with a 4oz barrel lead