AIRFLO 40+ SNIPER SALTWATER / PREDATOR FLY LINES
#8 / #9 / #10 FLOATING (GREY & YELLOW) & INTERMEDIATE (BLUE & YELLOW)
The Sniper line with it's aggressive front taper and condensed head is designed for people wanting quick and easy distance. It has a supple coating especially for cold saltwater areas and is available in a range of densities, so there will be an Airflo Sniper line to meet your needs. Besides striped bass, albacore, bluefish etc. you can also use this line to fish for pike & Co.
Ridge-Technology: the coating is ridged parallel to the fly line which reduces the surface area in contact with the rod guides. This leads to a better shootabiliy. In addition you have a better grip when handling the line, setting hook etc.
- Length: 120 ft (36,5 m)
- Head Length: 30 ft (9,1 m)
- Supple Coating to reduce memory in cold water
- Patented dual layer polyurethane (PU) construction improves line performance while offering longer line life, UV resistance, and chemical resistance (DEET proof)
- Low stretch power core for improved line stability during the cast, less line memory, unsurpassed take detection and positive hook set when you connect to a fish
- Welded loops on both ends for fast rigging (except sinking, they only come with a loop and the rear end)
|Floating||pale grey / yellow|
|Intermediate||1 in/s (2,54 cm/s)||clear blue / pale yellow|